Monday 21 February 2011

Getting started with making videos

Making videos needn't involve an internship at Warner Brothers, Universal Pictures and the like or endless hours spent on google researching what the best camera is... you can get started with something as simple as a mobile phone as long as it has a camera feature.
The majority of phones on sale in your local mobile phone shop will likely feature a camera (with varying degrees of quality) and that is all you need to capture moments and share them with friends, family and the wider world.

This blog will look at various reasons why you might want to take video as well as the wider picture on the subject. Along the way I will be throwing in video clips to show examples. For now I will leave you with a funny but seasonal one I was sign-posted to on Facebook! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this!! cant believe the cat just sat there for the entire time it took to wrap it up without moving and then just sat there whilst they unwrapped him after. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cat fan but this video is definitely worth the watch! Loved it :-) This one is actually entertaining (IMO).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some cats are just plain daft!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, brilliant clip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big cat/ animal fan, love this I think this displays the beauty, of film combined with the Internet. If somebody told me they had wrapped a cat in wrapping paper. I would be on the phone to the RSPCA, however having seen it with my own eyes, the cat is clearly happy.

    ReplyDelete